Featured Post

Yeşil Kart Bir Çözüm müdür?

YEŞİL KART BİR ÇÖZÜM MÜDÜR? Üniversite’de iken daha çok okey, tavla oynamak için öğrencilerin gittiği bir kahvehane vardı. Orada bir ark...

Sunday, October 31, 2021

WorkForce1 Centers and Numbers

WorkForce1 Centers and Numbers 

Workforce1 Career Center is a service provided by the NYC Department of Small Business Services that prepares and connects qualified candidates to job opportunities in New York City. Workforce 1 makes strong matches for both candidates and employers by using a unique combination of recruitment expertise, industry knowledge, and skill-building workshops to strengthen candidates’ employment prospects.

NEW YORK 
28 Temmuz 2021 - 11:57 
WorkForce1 Centers and Numbers
TAKİP ETTAKİP ET
Reklam
I am coming from an extensive (20+ years) Human Resources & Recruitment background from small start-ups to global corporations and I've always loved my occupation.
 
I’ve worked in couple of different WorkForce1 Centers and similar career development organizations (profit and non-profit) in NYC as an Account Manager in various locations for 5 years as a total and loved all of my jobs. I'd like to share with you my opinion on those kind of services if I may:
Reklam

No comments:

Post a Comment